-
February 19th, 2007, 01:20 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
February 19th, 2007, 01:52 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Was the closest finish ever, 2/10 of a second?
What a race!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 19th, 2007, 02:41 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I was so Happy....sucked when Tony crashed but Bush was a real gentleman about apologizing...sucked when Jr crashed....I was worried about Bowyer being on his lid there at the end BUT MAN WHAT A FREAKIN FINISH!!!!
-
February 26th, 2007, 07:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
that ws a good one...I didn't get to watch California because we were on the road..but I called woo every now and then to see where they were running...sounded like another good race..
-
February 27th, 2007, 03:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It was ok...Alot of cars had engine issues with the new unleaded gas...I'm trying to imagine in my head what Bristol is going to be like this year "with the CAR OF TOMORROW"???
I wish you had been around to help me celebrate Harvicks win cause a bunch of people think he sucks balls [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
February 28th, 2007, 07:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I thought you were a Ryan Neumann fan....
-
February 28th, 2007, 07:33 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I like the graphics on the twenty car especially the "RIDGID"....hehehehehehe
-
February 28th, 2007, 08:56 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I wondered how long it was going to take you to notice that!!!
I am Newmans fan but I love Harvick too, he is a funny guy thrust into something he didn't ask for...It was a rough start for him but I think he is proving what a fantastic driver he really is and that he wasn't meant to fill Sr.'s shoes.
-
March 2nd, 2007, 04:00 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I am impressed with him this year...I believe he will be someone to reckon with...
-
March 5th, 2007, 03:58 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I think he has matured...now if only Newman and his engineering degree could step it up *sigh
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks